FYI FOR RESTAURANTS
Why Should I Sign Up My Restaurant??
Join other top restaurants around Barbados in raising funds for Food4Change – a Charity Chicks Barbados initiative, simply by adding a voluntary $2.00 to your customers’ bills.
5 SIMPLE REASONS TO JOIN:
- Be part of a special network of restaurants and food lovers
- Costs nothing and easy to implement
- Feed needy families across Barbados
- Benefit from positive PR and marketing (Food4Change website, FB & IG, social media & fundraising competitions)
- BB$1,500 in restaurant equipment or supplies from Blades & Williams Hotel & Restaurant Supplies for the restaurant raising the most donations
HOW DO I IMPLEMENT? WILL THERE BE A LOT OF EXTRA WORK FOR ME?
The initiative is easy to run. We will send you everything you need, including table cards and other fundraising materials to be used in your establishment during the month of March. Charity Chicks Barbados will work on a case by case basis to help track how much has been raised from the initiative and arrange collection of donations. All you need to do is email your restaurant’s name and logo to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW WILL MY CUSTOMERS RESPOND TO THE CAMPAIGN?
Similar initiatives in the UK and Canada have had extremely positive feedback from both restaurants and customers and have found there is no change in customers’ level of tipping. We encourage customers’ engagement with the social media through the competition (advertised on the table cards) by asking them post pictures of the restaurant they’re dining along with proof of their voluntary contribution in order to be entered in a social media competition.
HOW WILL MY STAFF KNOW WHAT TO DO?
A member of our team will arrange a briefing with your staff. We will also provide you with staff information sheets to pin to your internal boards.